Join us for our 2022 ACECH Engineering Excellence Awards Virtual Ceremony
Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
We will be celebrating these five stellar engineering projects:
- Hawaii Cesspool Conversions Technologies & Finance Research Project (Entrant: Carollo Engineers)
- Lima Ola Affordable Housing Development (Entrant: Community Planning & Engineering)
- Ellison Onizuka Kona International Airport at Keahole (KOA) South Ramp Taxiway and Ramp Improvements (Entrant: Orion Engineers & Associates)
- Documenting Hawaii’s Art in Architecture Program – Cascade (Entrant: Sam O. Hirota)
- Kapolei Interchange, Phase 2 (Entrant: Wilson Okamoto)
Vote for The People's Choice Award!
Congratulations to all the Award Winners!
Documenting Hawaii’s Art in Architecture Program – Cascade, Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse
Firm: Sam O. Hirota
Client: Clifford Planning & Architecture, on behalf of the General Services Administration Art in Architecture Program