R.M. Towill Corporation took home top honors as the Grand Conceptor at this year’s ACECH Engineering Excellence Awards for The Kapalama Container Terminal Yard Design.
Excellence Awards were given to:
- Wastewater Pump Station at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, HDR, Inc.
- Brigham Young University – Hawaii Science Building, KAI Hawaii
Honor Awards were awarded to the following recipients:
- 806 Iwilei Affordable Housing and Resource Center, G70
- Awa Street Wastewater Pump Station Force Main and Sewer System Improvements, Okahara & Associates, Inc.
- Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment and Resilience Plan, Carollo Engineers
- Hawaii Army National Guard Combined Support Maintenance Shop, Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company
- Hawaii Army National Guard Army Aviation Support Facility Kalaeloa Improvements, Okahara & Associates, Inc.
The overall People’s Choice Award went to HDR, Inc.!