The American Council of Engineering Companies of Hawaii (ACEC Hawaii) is the business association of Hawaii’s engineering industry. ACEC Hawaii is the only non‐profit organization committed to promoting, enhancing, and protecting the business interests of Hawaii’s most prominent engineering and land surveying companies.
- Represents 64 local member firms and 1,500 employees.
- Members reported $300 million Hawaii engineering revenue in 2015.
- Monthly membership meetings that attract more than 350 industry leaders each year.
- Annual Engineering Excellence Awards banquet celebrated by 150 business owners, managers and clients.
- Symposiums (such as State and City/County workshops) that attracts more than 250 design and construction professionals throughout Hawaii.
- Annual Membership Directory distributed to more than 2,000 businesses and government agencies.
- National representation by way of annual Spring Convention (Washington DC) and Fall Conference with ACEC national and state member organizations, each conference attended by more than 1,200 national and international business leaders.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership in ACECH
- One complimentary registration at each monthly membership meeting (10)
- Member rate and networking opportunities at ACECH functions
- Promotional material distribution at monthly membership
- Opportunity to highlight company (3 minute presentation and handouts) at one membership meeting during the year
- One complimentary ticket to EEA Banquet
- Listing in the Annual ACECH Membership Directory
- Link on ACECH Website
- One vendor table at ACECH Annual Meeting
- Opportunity to serve on ACECH committees