Winners Will be Announced
Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 12:00 p.m.
We will be announcing and celebrating the winners of this year’s competition on Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. Register at the link below to attend the 2022 ACECH Engineering Excellence Awards Virtual Ceremony!
We are soliciting sponsorships to support this year’s EEA event! As a platinum sponsor ($750 sponsorship) you will receive the following benefits:
- Recognition by Emcee at the start of the awards program with your firm’s logo prominently displayed.
- Your firm’s name and logo will be shown in the slideshow, and a short video clip or several slides can also be included in slideshow.
- Your firm’s name and logo will be included on the Digital Program.
- All of our sponsors will again be recognized during the project overview presentation.
- In addition – your firm’s name and logo will appear on the front page of the Special EEA insert in Pacific Business News.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about sponsorship opportunities this year.
Similar to last year we will be holding a Silent Auction. Proceeds from the Silent Auction will be used to support our Local PAC and the ACECH Education Committee. The auction will go live on Monday, March 7th and will close on Monday, March 14th. More information will be distributed to all members once the platform goes live.
Top honors at this year’s ACECH EEA went to Documenting Hawaii’s Art in Architecture Program – Cascade, Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse, submitted by Sam O. Hirota, Inc. The Interstate Route H-1, Kapolei Interchange Complex, Phase 2 project, entered by Wilson Okamoto Corporation was awarded the Excellence Award.
The Honor Award was awarded to Carollo Engineers for the Cesspool Conversions Technologies & Finance Research Project; Community Planning and Engineering, Inc. for the Lima Ola Workforce Housing Development; and The KOA South Ramp Taxiway and Ramp Improvements project, submitted by Orion Engineers and Associates.
Orion Engineers and Associates also received the overall People’s Choice Award!
Congratulations to all the Award Winners!
Documenting Hawaii’s Art in Architecture Program – Cascade, Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse
Firm: Sam O. Hirota
Client: Clifford Planning & Architecture, on behalf of the General Services Administration Art in Architecture Program