Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii – Generations Ballroom
Saturday February 4, 2023, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
See attached for registration information & sponsorship opportunities
Please join us as we honor these innovative and outstanding projects:
- Hawaii Army National Guard Combined Support Maintenance Shop, Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company
- Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment Resilience Plan, Carollo Engineers, Inc.
- 806 Iwilei Affordable Housing and Resource Center, G70
- Wastewater Pump Station at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, HDR, Inc.
- Brigham Young University-Hawaii Science Building, KAI Hawaii Inc.
- Awa Street Wastewater Pump Station Force Main Sewer System Improvements, Okahara and Associates, Inc.
- Hawaii Army National Guard Army Aviation Support Facility Kalaeloa Improvements, Okahara and Associates, Inc.
- The Kapalama Container Terminal Yard Design, R.M. Towill Corporation